CORNIES genealogy - CORNIES genealogie - CORNIES genealogia - КОРНИС генеалогия

Thursday, September 27, 2012

Nachkommen von Martin Cornies version 20120925.pdf

A new updated document has been placed in the Documents Folder that outlines the complete Cornies family tree.  This document is called Nachkommen von Martin Cornies version 20120925.pdf and is available for download.

This document originates from Johann Cornies in Germany and is very comprehensive.  A lot of time and effort has been devoted to creating this document and keeping it current.  Thank-you very much Johann.  Vielen Dank!!

2 comments:

  1. First, let me say that I enjoyed looking at your blog very much.

    Second, I don't know if this is the appropriate place to post this, but I have a comment and a question about Johann Cornies. First, my 3-greats grandfather, Gerhard Abraham Fast, and his family lived with (and presumably worked for) Johann Cornies at Orloff #25 from 1817-19 according to the 1835 Molotschna census. What is interesting is that ten single men or families are recorded in the census as living with the Cornies around that time period.

    My question is of which church Cornies was a member in Molotschna, and if he had any involvement in the Alexanderwohl church? I know that he was fairly progressive in his views of his faith, so I wonder if that was reflected in the church to which he belonged.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for your comment and your interest Steve. I will respond as best as possible through a new blog post which will also give others the opportunity to respond to your question.

    ReplyDelete